One of the biggest mistakes that fuel buyers make is WAITING TOO LONG TO AUDIT FUEL PURCHASES. According to Oil Price Information Service (OPIS) – the industry’s leading price reporting agency – more than 75% of fuel buyers do not regularly analyze, verify, and audit their fuel purchases
THAT’S A GIGANTIC AND POTENTIALLY COSTLY MISTAKE
DON’T BE THE FUEL BUYER THAT HAS THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND
Fuel is one of your biggest expenses. And you may be receiving fuel from multiple locations in multiple states. That means that every day you are pulling up invoices for fuel purchases. Putting one of your team in a seat and tasking them with verifying, auditing, and analyzing those invoices, is a full time job. That person could be doing other, more important things for your business.
And worse, NOT having someone doing regular verification and auditing can leave you exposed to overcharges that eat into your bottom line.
SOKOLIS GROUP CAN TAKE FUEL AUDITING OFF YOUR HANDS
- Verify your prices daily to make sure you are being charged correctly
- Regularly audit the fuel deals you have in place and make sure you are getting the best deal
- Make sure that changes in state, local, or federal taxes are properly adjusted
- Clean up fuel contracts for you – making sure you have visible, transparent price points
- Do quarterly, semi-annual, or annual fuel spend analysis for you and help you make adjustments to the way you buy fuel
- Manage fuel surcharges and ensure that they are adjusted properly